Where The Fire Falls


"Where The Fire Falls" first drew my attention when I saw it was set in Yosemite National Park, and when I saw it was also set in the late 20's with a bit of mystery and romance, I was hooked. I felt like the book had a bit of a slow start, and it took me a bit to really get into it, but when I did it met my excited expectations.

The writing of the author really helped me visualize the area. I felt like I was actually at Yosemite, and one day I hope to be. It was interesting to read a bit about the history of a few of the places and people depicted in the book in the Author's Note, and I was happy to hear that The Fire Falls were a real thing, but sadly they stopped doing it back in the 60's.

The romance between the two main characters unfolded beautifully, and figuring out both of their stories and pasts was well worth the wait.

I would highly recommend reading, "Where The Fire Falls" if only to go to Yosemite in your mind, because the author truly does that with her writing, and that is what made the book well worth it.


*I received this book from Blogging For Books for this review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Unexpected Role

Phoebe's Light

What Momma Left Behind